Modern laser technology in dermatology and cosmetology
The training program was developed by LazMedTech specialists in close cooperation with leading state medical institutions of the Russian Federation. The emphasis is on both obtaining theoretical knowledge and improving practical skills when working with modern laser equipment.
Based on the results of training, a state-issued certificate of advanced training is issued. The cost of training includes all drugs and supplies that are used in the learning process.
Теоретическая часть программы:
· The interaction of laser radiation with the skin. Analysis of the principle of photo selectivity for various parameters of laser radiation.
· Analysis of the selection of parameters and laser settings. The study of VTR (thermal relaxation time) and the penetration depth of radiation for various chromomorphs and laser modules.
· Types of effects of laser radiation on tissues – ablative, non-ablative, mixed. Analysis of the types of effects of laser radiation on tissues – photothermal, photoacoustic, photochemical.
· Analysis of modern laser devices and modules on the market. Selection depending on the types of procedures and parameters.
· Analysis of the main contraindications for laser therapy. Safety when working with laser devices. Laser hazard classes.
· Legal aspects when opening a medical center or clinic. Requirements for paperwork, premises, personnel, equipment. ov carrying out procedures. Requirements for the office, medical staff.
· Studying the theoretical principles of the most popular laser procedures: hair removal, vascular diseases, photorejuvenation, tattoo removal, etc.
· Combination and combination of laser procedures with other cosmetological and physiotherapeutic procedures.